Money Market Account
Our traditional Money Market account, limited to six (6) transactions monthly, is a straightforward account that protects your money while earning dividends.
MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT RATES
(effective as of 07/01/2022)
|Deposit Amount||Dividend Rate||APY*|
|$0 - $24,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$100,000 - $249,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
$250,000 or More
- Minimum deposit of $25,000 to open account
- Manage account online, by phone or by mobile banking app
- Six (6) free withdrawals per month
- Earnings compounded monthly and credited monthly
- Funds federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. Rate may change after account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings on this account. ¹Each withdrawal exceeding six per month will be assessed a fee of $5.00. Minimum withdrawal amount is $250.00. Account not meeting minimum balance requirement for two consecutive months is subject to closure and transfer of funds to Regular Shares. Rates may change after account is opened.