A saving strategy that helps you get well-and stay well
It's important to have access to the best health care possible, and Health Savings Accounts can help make that happen. Through regular payroll deductions, you set aside funds for future medical, dental, and vision care. Dividend earnings and tax benefits give you even more financial healing power. Please consult with a tax advisor for additional information.
- Designed for individuals and families with high-deductible health insurance plans
- Save for a wide range of medical expenses, including exams, hospitalization, prescription medication, eyeglass purchases, and treatment of chronic conditions
- Earn dividends at competitive rates
- Easy access to funds through Online Banking and our free mobile app
- Any contributions left over at the end of a year automatically roll over to following year
- Even if you change jobs, your HSA stays with you
For more information about qualified medical expenses and annual contribution limits, visit the Internal Revenue Service website at IRS.gov.
How Do I Get Started?
To open your HSA today, call (502) 459-3000 / (800) 292-9490 to speak to a Member Service Representative.