Your relationship matters
||APY*||APY* w/ All Qualifying Products|
|$0 - $4,999.99||0.10%||2.10%|
|$5,000 - $14,999.99||0.15%||2.15%|
|$15,000 - $24,999.99||0.25%||2.25%|
|$25,000 or more||0.10%||0.10%|
- Sign up for Direct Deposit (+0.50% APY*)
- Must total at least $1,000 per statement cycle
- Get a consumer loan: (+0.50% APY*)
- Includes Home Loan, Home Equity Line of Credit, Home Equity Loan, Auto, Unsecured Personal Loan, Secured Personal Loan. Also includes credit card (must complete 10 transactions per statement cycle or maintain a card balance of $5,000 or more)
- Use your debit card: (+0.25% APY*)
- Minimum of 10 debit card transactions per statement cycle
- e-Statement (+0.50% APY*)
- Must be enrolled in e-Statements to receive your statements electronically
- Benefit from Online Bill Pay (+0.25% APY*)
- Must complete a minimum of 10 of any of the following transactions per month: payments initiated through NetTeller Online Billpay, automatic ACH withdrawals, or cleared checks
- Earn dividends on all account balances
- 24/7 Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free mobile app
- Get a SmartCash Visa® Debit Card for easy online and in-store purchases
- Access to 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the U.S.
- Mobile Deposit available
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. No minimum balance is required to open or maintain a Rate Rewards Checking Account. Rate Rewards Checking is a dividend-bearing, variable rate account that is subject to a rate cap. All tier dividend rates and APY, Rate Rewards bonus basis points for qualifying products, and rate cap are subject to change monthly. Limited to one Rate Rewards Checking per member. Failure to comply with these requirements will make you ineligible for a Rate Rewards Checking account and/or earning Rate Rewards Checking bonus dividends. Dividends are calculated using a tiered dividend rate based on the average daily balance. Your average daily balance for the month corresponding to the applicable balance tier will earn the stated dividend rate and be paid on the full account balance when all Rate Rewards Checking requirements are met. The applicable tier rate will be paid monthly on any amount over $25,000 and will be paid on all balances if Rate Rewards Checking requirements are not met.
Additional basis points will be given for each qualifying product and added to the relevant balance tier rate for the dividend period. The maximum balance to receive the base rate plus additional basis points for each qualifying product is $24,999.99. Balances of $25,000 or more receive the applicable tier rate with no additional basis points for qualifying products. Each of the product qualifying bonus points are subject to change monthly.
Qualifying Rate Rewards Checking Account dividend rates apply as long as at least one qualifying product is maintained on the account. The qualifying products are as follows:
- Credit Union mortgage, home equity line of credit, home equity loan, auto loan, secured personal loan, personal loan, or a credit card that has ten (10) completed transactions per statement cycle or a credit balance of $5,000 or more;
- Cumulative direct deposit(s) of $1,000 or more per statement cycle;
- Enrollment in electronic statements
- Debit Card Usage of a minimum of 10 debit card transactions per statement cycle, or;
- Online BillPay with a payment originated through NetTeller or automatic ACH withdrawals or cleared paper checks (any combination of the three of ten (10) or more per month).
Simplify your business and save money.
Every company is different. That's why Transcend offers business checking accounts that were designed with your business needs in mind.