Take control of your financial well-being
During difficult times, we can help you manage your loan payments and debt load. Whether it's for your vehicle or various consumer loan and credit products, our options deliver peace of mind.
When closing on your next loan, you may want to take an extra precaution. For an affordable fee, you can protect your loan payments against death, disability, and involuntary unemployment.
- Protects your family's finances during traumatic times
- Coverage to be purchased at time of loan closing
- For consumer loans, Home Equity Lines of Credit, and credit cards
Guarantee Asset Protection (GAP)
On average, a new vehicle depreciates 20% in the first year. If your insured vehicle is totaled in an accident, or stolen and unrecoverable, your insurance payout might be based on the car’s actual cash value, not what you paid for it. That could leave you with no car and a big bill to pay.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is a voluntary, non-insurance product that covers the “gap” between the vehicle’s value and what you still owe
Ultimate Protection Plan
This plan covers four different areas on your vehicle or when you break down and need assistance – all for one low cost.
- Door ding and paintless dent repair protection
- Windshield repair protection
- 24/7/365 emergency roadside assistance
- Tire and wheel protection
Ask us how to add the Ultimate Protection Plan to your auto loan.
Route 66 Extended Warranty
Get additional protection with this Mechanical Breakdown Protection for your new or used vehicle.
- Zero deductible
- Nationwide coverage
- 24/7/365 emergency roadside service
- Transferable when you sell your vehicle
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Trip interruption
Ask us about adding this Route 66 Extended Warranty to your auto loan.
1CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. Payment protection products include debt protection products available through the credit union and MEMBER’S CHOICE® credit life and credit disability insurance underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company.
Your purchase of Debt Protection is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Member Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of Debt Protection. You may cancel the protection at any time. If you cancel protection within 30 days, you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.
Debt Protection is not federally insured nor the obligation of the credit union or any affiliate entity.