Benefits Checking makes it simple to keep your finances safer and take advantage of smart discounts in financial services and everyday purchases.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay.
- Mobile Banking.
- Access to over 32,000 surcharge - free ATMs across the United States and Puerto Rico.
- SmartCash Visa® Debit Card.
- Identity theft monitoring and resolution service for you, and your joint account holders.
- Includes Credit File Monitoring², Credit Report, Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage , and Resolution Service.
- Buyers Protection covers items for 90 days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire, or theft.
- Extended Warranty extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than five years. Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible account.
Travel and Leisure Discounts
- Redeem and print coupons online.
- Access discounts from your mobile device.
- Local and national discounts such as: hotels, restaurants, rental cars, museums, florists, sporting events, dry cleaners and more (Registration/enrollment required. Available online only.).
Cellular Telephone Protection
- Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.
- Covers first three phones listed on the cellular phone bill.
- Covers damage or theft.
- Up to two claims per year.
- Up to $300 per claim.
- $50 deductible per claim.
- Access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers.
- Shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back.
- Cash back will be held in your Shopping Rewards account to use towards future purchases - or conveniently sent to you as a check.
*Special Benefits Checking Program Notes: The Benefits Checking Account Monthly Service Charge is $3.00. The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the benefits described. Members will register and activate these services after checking account opening. Services and features offered include IDProtect®, Cellular Telephone Protection, Debit Advantage®, Travel and Leisure Discount Membership, and Shopping Rewards™ and may be subject to change. When registering for Special Program services and features, all terms, conditions, and exclusions will be provided. Selection of each individual service or feature is optional. The member will refer to the Guide to Benefits and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefits or on the certificate of insurance. Insurance products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency. They are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union.
¹ IDProtect® is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners(s) and their joint account owners. The service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations, or churches and their respective members, or schools and their employees/students.
² Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.