Benefits Checking makes it simple to keep your finances safer and take advantage of smart discounts in financial services and everyday purchases.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay.
- Mobile Banking.
- Access to over 32,000 surcharge - free ATMs across the United States and Puerto Rico.
- SmartCash Visa® Debit Card.
Plus, with Benefits Checking you also receive the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Identity theft monitoring and resolution service¹ for you, and your joint account holders.
- Includes Credit File Monitoring², Credit Report, Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage³ , and Resolution Service.
- Buyers Protection covers items for 90 days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire, or theft.
- Extended Warranty³ extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than five years. Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible account.
Travel and Leisure Discounts
- Redeem and print coupons online.
- Access discounts from your mobile device.
- Local and national discounts such as: hotels, restaurants, rental cars, museums, florists, sporting events, dry cleaners and more (Registration/enrollment required. Available online only.).
Cellular Telephone Protection³
- Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.
- Covers first three phones listed on the cellular phone bill.
- Covers damage or theft.
- Up to two claims per year.
- Up to $300 per claim.
- $50 deductible per claim.
- Access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers.
- Shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back.
- Cash back will be held in your Shopping Rewards account to use towards future purchases - or conveniently sent to you as a check.
Call or stop by today to learn more about Benefits Checking!
Monthly Service Charge - $3.00
¹IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners. The service not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. ²Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation. ³Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or the certiﬁcate of insurance. Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.