Transcend Branch Updates
As the Coronavirus continues to evolve, we remain committed to serving your financial needs.
Effective June 22, 2020 we will be offering the following in-branch services on an APPOINTMENT BASIS ONLY:
· New Loans
· New Accounts
· Debit Card Replacement or Pickup
· Safe Deposit Box
· Notary Services
**SERVICES NOT LISTED ABOVE , MUST BE COMPLETED THROUGH THE DRIVE-THRU.**
To set an appointment at your preferred branch, please call the following:
- Wyman (502) 710-0378
- Okolona (502) 710-0417
- Downtown (502) 710-0418
- Middletown (502) 710-0419
- Dixie (502) 710-0420
- Lexington (502) 710-0421
- Owensboro (270) 663-9861
The lobby for our Downtown Branch, located at 601 S. Floyd Street, Suite #101 will be open for all branch transactions, but will be limited to 5 members at a time.
To continue to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 we have put the following measures in place to ensure the health and safety of our members and employees:
- Masks will be required by ALL members in order to enter the lobby including children over the age of 2.
- Once inside the lobby, we have mapped a teller path to ensure members avoid close contact and adhere to social distancing of six feet.
- Teller windows and branch offices will have plastic barriers and employees will be required to wear masks.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (502) 459-3000.
Thank you for understanding while we navigate through this time together.