Rate Rewards Checking
Earn up to 1.35% APY*
with the Transcend Rate Rewards Account
(effective as of 10/2/2020 )
|Deposit Amount||APY*||APY* w/All Qualifying Products|
|$0 - $4,999.99||0.03%||1.28%|
|$5,000 - $14,999.99||0.05%||1.30%|
$15,000 - $24,999.99
|$25,000 or more||0.05%||0.05%|
HOME LOAN / HELOC + .50% APY
CONSUMER LOAN + .25% APY
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. No minimum balance is required to open or maintain a Rate Rewards Checking Account. Rate Rewards Checking Accounts are dividend-bearing accounts. The dividend rate and APY may change monthly as determined by Credit Union Management. Dividends are calculated using a tiered dividend rate based on the average daily balance. Your average daily balance for the month that corresponds to the applicable account balance tier will earn the stated dividend rate and be paid on the full account balance when all Rate Rewards Checking requirements are met. The Regular Savings second tier rate will be paid monthly on any amount over $25,000 and will be paid on all balances if Rate Rewards Checking requirements are not met.
-Qualifying Rate Rewards Checking Account dividend rates will apply as long as at least one qualifying product is maintained on the account. The qualifying products are as follows:
- Credit Union mortgage, home equity line of credit, or home equity loan;
- Credit Union auto loan, secured personal loan, personal loan, or a credit card that has ten (10) completed transactions per statement cycle or a credit balance of $2,000 or more;
- Direct Deposit with a minimum of $1,000 in direct deposits per statement cycle;
- Debit Card Usage of a minimum of 10 debit card transactions per statement cycle, or;
- On-line BillPay with a payment originated through NetTeller or automatic ACH withdrawals or cleared paper checks (any combination of the three of ten (10) or more per month).
- Additional basis points will be given for each qualifying product and added to the relevant balance tier Rate Rewards Checking Account rate for the dividend period. The maximum balance that a member can receive the base rate plus additional basis points for each qualifying product is $24,999.99. Balances for $25,000 or more will receive the second tiered regular savings rate with no additional basis points for qualifying products. Each of the product qualifying bonus points are subject to change monthly.
- This is a variable rate account. This account is subject to a rate cap. All tier rates, Rate Rewards bonus basis points given for qualifying products, and the rate cap applied to the account, are subject to change monthly.
- A Rate Rewards Checking account is limited to one per member.
- Failure to comply with these requirements will make you ineligible for a Rate Rewards Checking account and/or earning Rate Rewards Checking bonus dividends.